Sunday, February 26, 2006

February 24: scribe post by laramae


I never knew a math class could make my head hurt. Today we had a busy class. We did the activity that we do in each unit. This time it was algebra unit. We were given a big piece and a small piece of paper. The small paper was for us to use and the big paper is used for the group work. We do the big paper first after you copy the things that you did in the big paper to your small paper. Incase you weren't here for class, it's a hamburger, hamburger then in threes .. the refold it so its four squares across .. if you're in harbeck's class you'll know what i'm talking about. Yeah. Just to let you know we did this for the whole entire class. Well, the picture right there shows the paper that we folded and all the things in it and how it should look like .click on it to make it bigger =D hope you understand. i choose ... i dont know, i'll decide in class !




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

4 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger Mr. H said...

I knew it could be done. Wow what a great post. You have the definition fold out page done to perfection.

Excellent work

Harbeck

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Richy said...

Mr H. is right about that. Excellent work.

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Cheryl Oakes said...

This is the first time I read a blog about math and I wish I had this when I was in school. What a great way to go deep! You really explained this project well. I am going to share this with my son's math teacher. PS I am an elementary computer teacher in Maine. Thanks for the idea.
Mrs. Oakes

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Mr. Kuropatwa said...

Lara Mae, that graphic is fantastic! You've summed up so much information so clearly and succinctly. As I read it I said "WOW!" out loud. ;-)

I found your post by following a link from The Scribe Post Hall Of Fame. As matter of fact, you've got TWO posts in the Hall of Fame!

Way to go! Keep Scribing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home