Sunday, May 14, 2006

`dhona's growing post 2


This Post has been inducted into the Growing Post Hall of Fame


1.)

2.)

3.) I chose this site because it helps you understand how to multiply fractions. It gives you a lesson, then you can do it for yourself.

4.)


5.)The site I chose it similar to the one on top. It shows how to divide fractions and lets you try it out too.

6.) For 8-16 I chose Darie's cause when I was looking through earlier ago, she was the only one done. Also, her pictures are easy to understand.

For 8-17 I chose Myla's cause I liked her use of color and her pictures are easy to read.

For 8-41 I chose Tyler's cause I liked the way he explained the problems using the pictures he 'drew'.

For 8-73 I chose Aldrin's because his is just plain awesome! Also, I liked the way he animated his post.

7.)


8.) I answered Katho's from 8-17.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home