Sunday, May 14, 2006

y-dandan's fraction growing post part 2


This Post has been inducted into the Growing Post Hall of Fame



















All I did was find a way to get 9/5. I

came up with 5/5 + 4/5 = 9/5. I'm not sure with

my explanation. By the way... the answer can also

be in a mixed form: 1 4/5Please leave comments

about this picture whether good/bad.

Please and Thankyou

















3. here's a link to a tutorial through multiplying fractions


















5. Here's a link on a tutorial through Dividing Fractions.

6. I choose Ingrid, Helen, I ONLY CHOSE TWO... sorry im in a hurry.. need to go somewhere!




















Yvanne had a question on her test. 2/4 X 1/8= ?/?



SHE GOT IT PERFECTLY CORRECT!! YAY!

hah lol...


well look at that.. im done! YEASH! .. now time to

now time to do the rest of my homework!

-dandan




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home